Tgfb production in renal cortex and its role in renal fibrosis (1990)
- USP affiliated authors: TEREZILA MACHADO COIMBRA - FMRP
- USP Schools: FMRP
- Subjects: FISIOLOGIA
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Abstracts
- Conference titles: International Congress of Nephrology
ABNTPHAN, S H; COIMBRA, Terezila Machado; MCGARRY, B M; WIGGINS, R C. Tgfb production in renal cortex and its role in renal fibrosis. Anais.. Tokio: [s.n.], 1990.
APAPhan, S. H., Coimbra, T. M., Mcgarry, B. M., & Wiggins, R. C. (1990). Tgfb production in renal cortex and its role in renal fibrosis. In Abstracts. Tokio.
NLMPhan SH, Coimbra TM, Mcgarry BM, Wiggins RC. Tgfb production in renal cortex and its role in renal fibrosis. Abstracts. 1990 ;
VancouverPhan SH, Coimbra TM, Mcgarry BM, Wiggins RC. Tgfb production in renal cortex and its role in renal fibrosis. Abstracts. 1990 ;
- Expression of nuclear factor-kappa B, tumor necrosis factor alpha and angiotensin II in renal tissue of ovariectomized rats fed on a high-fat diet
- Role of macrophage on cyclosporin A-induced chronic nephrotoxicity
- Beneficial effects of previous exercise training on renal changes in streptozotocin-induced diabetic female rats
- Renal changes in the early stages of diet-induced obesity in ovariectomized rats
- Obese zucker rats with type IIb diabetes exhibit early progressive signs of podocyte damage and glomerular hypertrophy
- Fish oil supplementation reduces cachexia and tumor growth while improving renal function in tumor-bearing rats
- Glucose transporter 12 and mammalian target of rapamycin complex 1 signaling: a new target for diabetes induced renal injury?
- Alpha-tocopherol prevents intrauterine undernutrition-induced oligonephronia in rats
- Analysis of urinary albumina excretion in gentamicin treated rats
- Mitogenic response of rabbit renal proximed tubule cells in primary culture to various growth factors
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas