Singlet oxygen induced mutation spectrum in mammalian cells (1992)
- USP affiliated authors: MENCK, CARLOS FREDERICO MARTINS - IB
- USP Schools: IB
- Subjects: GENÉTICA MOLECULAR
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Nucleic Acids Research
- Volume/Número/Paginação/Ano: v.20, n.16, p.4319-23, 1992
Título: Nucleic Acids Research
Citescore - 2017: 10.84
SJR - 2017: 9.025
SNIP - 2017: 3.028
ABNTOLIVEIRA, R. C.; RIBEIRO, D T; NIGRO, R G; DI MASCIO, Paolo; MENCK, Carlos Frederico Martins. Singlet oxygen induced mutation spectrum in mammalian cells. Nucleic Acids Research, London, v. 20, n. 16, p. 4319-23, 1992.
APAOliveira, R. C., Ribeiro, D. T., Nigro, R. G., Di Mascio, P., & Menck, C. F. M. (1992). Singlet oxygen induced mutation spectrum in mammalian cells. Nucleic Acids Research, 20( 16), 4319-23.
NLMOliveira RC, Ribeiro DT, Nigro RG, Di Mascio P, Menck CFM. Singlet oxygen induced mutation spectrum in mammalian cells. Nucleic Acids Research. 1992 ;20( 16): 4319-23.
VancouverOliveira RC, Ribeiro DT, Nigro RG, Di Mascio P, Menck CFM. Singlet oxygen induced mutation spectrum in mammalian cells. Nucleic Acids Research. 1992 ;20( 16): 4319-23.
- DNA-Based biological dosimeters for the assessment of photo protection of sunscreens
- The role of autophagy in chloroquine-mediated killing of human glioma cell lines
- Alternative response pathways to ultraviolet irradiation in the lack of nucleotide excision repair
- ATR DNA damage response after UVB in polimerase ETA deficient cells
- Mechanisms of DNA lesion induction by UVA light
- UVB-induced cell death signaling is associated with G1-S progression and transcription inhibition in primary human fibroblasts
- A quantitative view of the transcriptome of Schistosoma mansoni adult-worms using sage
- XPD mutations in the trichothiodystrophy syndrome affect the recruitment of the TFIIH factor only to CPD-containing sites
- Use of recombinant adenovirus as a toll for identification of xeroderma pigmentosum complementation group
- P53 mediates interstrand crosslink repair, thereby increasing the resistance to ACNU-induced apoptosis in human glioma cells
Informações sobre o Citescore
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas