Iron uptake by isolated rat nuclei (1993)
- USP affiliated authors: MENEGHINI, ROGERIO - IQ
- USP Schools: IQ
- Subjects: BIOQUÍMICA
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Program and Abstracts
- Conference titles: International Symposium on Orthomolecular Medicine
ABNTGURGUEIRA, S A; CARVALHO, H.; MENEGHINI, R. Iron uptake by isolated rat nuclei. Anais.. São Paulo: Brazilian Society of Orthomolecular Medicine, 1993.
APAGurgueira, S. A., Carvalho, H., & Meneghini, R. (1993). Iron uptake by isolated rat nuclei. In Program and Abstracts. São Paulo: Brazilian Society of Orthomolecular Medicine.
NLMGurgueira SA, Carvalho H, Meneghini R. Iron uptake by isolated rat nuclei. Program and Abstracts. 1993 ;
VancouverGurgueira SA, Carvalho H, Meneghini R. Iron uptake by isolated rat nuclei. Program and Abstracts. 1993 ;
- Is dna uv damage repair modulated by chromatin structure?
- Avaliacao e o prestigio do trabalho academico
- Respiracao produz compostos prejudiciais a saude
- Cuidado com os radicais livres
- Dna damage and lethal effects of hydrogen peroxide and menadione in chinese hamster cells: distinct mechanisms are involved
- Dna from cells exposed to 'H IND.2''O IND.2' and iron salts exhibits fluorescence and strand breaks bearing 3'-phosphoglycolate
- Iron metabolism and dna damage
- Evidence for the mechanism of direct attack by hydroxyl radical on dna from mammalian cells under oxidative stress
- Possible involvement of intracellular iron in dna damage by oxidative stress in v-79 chinese hamster transfected cells with human transferrin receptor c-dna
- Universidade , ciencia e avaliacao
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas