D-transformations in theories with constraints (1994)
- USP affiliated authors: GITMAN, DMITRI MAXIMOVITCH - IF
- USP Schools: IF
- Subjects: FÍSICA
- Language: Inglês
ABNTGITMAN, Dmitri Maximovitch. D-transformations in theories with constraints. [S.l: s.n.], 1994.
APAGitman, D. M. (1994). D-transformations in theories with constraints. São Paulo: Ifusp.
NLMGitman DM. D-transformations in theories with constraints. 1994 ;
VancouverGitman DM. D-transformations in theories with constraints. 1994 ;
- Again on coherent states in magnetic-solenoid field
- Quantum deformation of the angular distributions of synchrotron radiation. emission of particles in the first excited state.
- Unitarity and vacuum deformation in QED with critical potential steps
- Reducible gauge theories in local superfield lagrangian BRST quantization
- Space-time noncommutativity with a bifermionic parameter
- Energy-momentum tensor in thermal strong-field QED with unstable vacuum
- Pseudoclassical description of scalar particle in non-Abelian bachground and path-integral representations
- Semiclassical and quantum description of motion on noncommutative plane
- Dirac equation in noncommutative space for yydrogen atom
- Equação de Dirac no Espaço não comutativo para o átomo de Hidrogênio
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas