On the multiplicity of implicit differential equations (1997)
- USP affiliated authors: TARI, FARID - ICMC
- USP Schools: ICMC
- Subjects: SINGULARIDADES
- Language: Inglês
ABNTBRUCE, J W; TARI, Farid. On the multiplicity of implicit differential equations. [S.l: s.n.], 1997.
APABruce, J. W., & Tari, F. (1997). On the multiplicity of implicit differential equations. São Carlos: ICMSC-USP.
NLMBruce JW, Tari F. On the multiplicity of implicit differential equations. 1997 ;
VancouverBruce JW, Tari F. On the multiplicity of implicit differential equations. 1997 ;
- Families of surfaces in 'IR POT.4'
- Bifurcations of binary differential equations
- Dupin indicatrices, families of curve congruences and the zero curves
- On umbilic points on newly born surfaces
- Parabolic curves of evolving surfaces
- Projections of surfaces in 'R POT.4' to 'R POT.3' and the geometry of their singular images
- Minkowski medial axes and shocks of plane curves
- Projections of space curves and duality
- On pairs of differential 1-forms in the plane
- Families of surfaces: focal sets, ridges and umbilics
|Biblioteca||Cód. de barras||Núm. de chamada|
|ICMC||30300031378||NOTAS SMA B887m n.53|
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas