TL and EPR of feldspars and their correlations (1998)
- USP affiliated authors: MATSUOKA, MASAO - IF ; WATANABE, SHIGUEO - IF ; SUNTA, CHINTAMANI - IF
- USP Schools: IF; IF; IF
- Subjects: FÍSICA NUCLEAR
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Programme and Abstracts
- Conference titles: Europhysical Conference on Defects in Insulating Materials
ABNTMITTANI, J R; MATSUOKA, Masao; WATANABE, S.; SUNTA, C M. TL and EPR of feldspars and their correlations. Anais.. Keele: [s.n.], 1998.
APAMittani, J. R., Matsuoka, M., Watanabe, S., & Sunta, C. M. (1998). TL and EPR of feldspars and their correlations. In Programme and Abstracts. Keele.
NLMMittani JR, Matsuoka M, Watanabe S, Sunta CM. TL and EPR of feldspars and their correlations. Programme and Abstracts. 1998 ;
VancouverMittani JR, Matsuoka M, Watanabe S, Sunta CM. TL and EPR of feldspars and their correlations. Programme and Abstracts. 1998 ;
- Thermoluminescence and optical absorption of Ba'F IND.2' crystals
- 325º C thermoluminescence peak growth in quartz related to oxygen vacancies
- Radiation effect on optical properties of pure and doped 'BaF IND.2' crystals
- Radiation effects on 'BaF IND.2'
- Radiation effects on 'BaF IND.2' crystals
- Thermoluminescence and paramagnetic centers created by radiation in quarts
- A simple method for thermoluminescence glow curve analysis based on the general orden kinetics
- Pre-exponential factor in general order kinetics of thermoluminescence and its influence on glow curves
- Interactive trap system model and the behavior of thermoluminescence glow peaks
- Importance of quasi-equilibrium in thermally stimulated luminescence and conductivity
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas