Xylanase and `beta´-xylosidase separation by fractional precipitation (1999)
- USP affiliated authors: PESSOA JUNIOR, ADALBERTO - FCF
- USP Schools: FCF
- Subjects: ENZIMAS; BIOTECNOLOGIA; BIOQUÍMICA
- Language: Inglês
ABNTCORTEZ, E. V.; PESSOA JUNIOR, Adalberto. Xylanase and `beta´-xylosidase separation by fractional precipitation. Process Biochemistry, Oxford, v. 35, n. 3/4, p. 277-283, 1999.
APACortez, E. V., & Pessoa Junior, A. (1999). Xylanase and `beta´-xylosidase separation by fractional precipitation. Process Biochemistry, 35( 3/4), 277-283.
NLMCortez EV, Pessoa Junior A. Xylanase and `beta´-xylosidase separation by fractional precipitation. Process Biochemistry. 1999 ; 35( 3/4): 277-283.
VancouverCortez EV, Pessoa Junior A. Xylanase and `beta´-xylosidase separation by fractional precipitation. Process Biochemistry. 1999 ; 35( 3/4): 277-283.
- Stability, purification, and applications of bromelain: a review
- Evaluation of biosurfactant production by yeasts from Antarctica
- Extraction protease expressed by Penicillium fellutanum from the Brazilian savanna using poly(ethylene glycol)/sodium polyacrylate/NaCl aqueous two-phase system
- Application of an aqueous two-phase micellar system to extract bromelain from pineapple (Ananas comosus) peel waste and analysis of bromelain stability in cosmetic formulations
- Process integration for the disruption of Candida guilliermondii cultivated in rice straw hydrolysate and recovery of Glucose-6-Phosphate dehydrogenase by aqueous Two-Phase systems
- Laccase production by marine-derived filamentous fungus Peniophora sp. CBMAI 1063 in different bioreactors
- Ionic liquids as a novel class of electrolytes in polymeric aqueous biphasic systems
- Liquid-liquid extraction of protease from cold-adapted yeast Rhodotorula mucilaginosa L7 using biocompatible and biodegradable aqueous two-phase systems
- Production of β-Carotene by a newly isolated Rhodotorula Glutinis UCP1555 Strain and cytotoxic effect evaluation
- Purification of anti-interleukin-6 monoclonal antibody using precipitation and immobilized metal-ion affinity chromatography
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas