DNA based therapy against tuberculosis (2003)
- USP affiliated authors: SILVA, CELIO LOPES - FMRP
- USP Schools: FMRP
- Subjects: TUBERCULOSE (TERAPIA)
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Revista Brasileira de Ciências Farmacêuticas
- Volume/Número/Paginação/Ano: v. 39, supl. 2, p. 12 res. S2.3, 2003
- Conference titles: Congress of Pharmaceutical Sciences (CIFARP
ABNTSILVA, Célio Lopes. DNA based therapy against tuberculosis. Revista Brasileira de Ciências Farmacêuticas[S.l: s.n.], 2003.
APASilva, C. L. (2003). DNA based therapy against tuberculosis. Revista Brasileira de Ciências Farmacêuticas. São Paulo.
NLMSilva CL. DNA based therapy against tuberculosis. Revista Brasileira de Ciências Farmacêuticas. 2003 ; 39 12 res. S2.3.
VancouverSilva CL. DNA based therapy against tuberculosis. Revista Brasileira de Ciências Farmacêuticas. 2003 ; 39 12 res. S2.3.
- Cord factor is associated with the maintenance of chronic inflammatory reaction caused by mycobacteria
- Cell wall components of ac actinomycetis involved in the pathogeny of actinomicotic mycetona
- Mouse toxicity induced by lipids and cell wall isolated from actinomycetis
- Antibody production induced by different formulations of DNA-HSP65- loaded PLGA microspheres exploring the concept of prime-boost and single-shot vaccine
- Adjuvant effect of immunostimulants and HSP65 protein encapsulated in microspheres: production of IL-12 by J774 cells
- Impairment of left ventricular mechanics in 'beta'1-adrenergic receptor plasmid DNA immunized mice
- Role of toll-like receptors in Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection of human macrophages and dendritic cell stimulated with DNA-HSP65 vaccine
- Chemotherapy of experimental tuberculosis with a neolignan analogue entrapped in microspheres
- Pesquisa científica tem queda no Brasil
- Screening assays of new anti-tuberculosis drugs
|Biblioteca||Cód. de barras||Núm. de chamada|
|FMRP||11200043756-S||pcd R007 p.12 1342411|
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas