Gene synteny and amplification of the H locus in /emphLeishmania spp (2004)
- USP affiliated authors: TOSI, LUIZ RICARDO ORSINI - FMRP
- USP Schools: FMRP
- Subjects: LEISHMANIA (GENÉTICA)
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Proceedings
- Conference titles: Annual Meeting of the Brazilian Society of Protozoology
ABNTDIAS, Fabrício C.; LOPES, Wilton C. Z.; SQUINA, Fábio Márcio; TOSI, Luiz Ricardo Orsini. Gene synteny and amplification of the H locus in /emphLeishmania spp. Anais.. São Paulo: SBPz, 2004.
APADias, F. C., Lopes, W. C. Z., Squina, F. M., & Tosi, L. R. O. (2004). Gene synteny and amplification of the H locus in /emphLeishmania spp. In Proceedings. São Paulo: SBPz.
NLMDias FC, Lopes WCZ, Squina FM, Tosi LRO. Gene synteny and amplification of the H locus in /emphLeishmania spp. Proceedings. 2004 ;
VancouverDias FC, Lopes WCZ, Squina FM, Tosi LRO. Gene synteny and amplification of the H locus in /emphLeishmania spp. Proceedings. 2004 ;
- LMRAD1 is part of the 9-1-1 checkpoint clamp of Leishmania and participates in the parasite DNA damage response
- LMHUS1 is involved in cell cycle progression control in Leishmania major and forms a complex with an unusual RAD9 homologue
- Involvement of LMHUS1 in the response to DNA-targeting drugs in Leishmania major
- Does Leishmania call 911 for DNA damage repair?
- Investigation of a possible angiostatic activity in Leishmania major's tryptophanyl tRNA Synthetase
- Proteomic analysis of L. braziliensis and L. major selected cell lines resistant to antimonials
- Characterization of Leishmania major genes of unknown function amplified in drug resistant cell lines
- The use transposon technology for systematic gene disruption in Leishmania
- YIP1 of Leishmania major: characterization and possible role in terbinafine resistance
- Leishmania major nuclear protein LMHUS1 protects DNA from damage
|Biblioteca||Cód. de barras||Núm. de chamada|
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas