Evaluation of energy wasle in newborns and infants presentinh with sepsis (2002)
- USP affiliated authors: VAZ, FLAVIO ADOLFO COSTA - FM ; DINIZ, EDNA MARIA DE ALBUQUERQUE - FM ; OKAY, THELMA SUELY - FM ; FEFERBAUM, RUBENS - FM
- USP Schools: FM; FM; FM; FM
- Subjects: RECÉM-NASCIDO; LACTENTES; SEPSE
- Language: Inglês
- Conference titles: Congress of European Society of Parenteral and Enetral Nutrition
Título: Clinical Nutrition
Citescore - 2017: 4.18
SJR - 2017: 1.905
SNIP - 2017: 1.815
ABNTFEFERBAUM, R.; CARDOSO, A. L.; OKAY, Thelma Suely; DINIZ, E. M. A.; VAZ, F. A. C. Evaluation of energy wasle in newborns and infants presentinh with sepsis. Clinica Nutrition[S.l: s.n.], 2002.
APAFeferbaum, R., Cardoso, A. L., Okay, T. S., Diniz, E. M. A., & Vaz, F. A. C. (2002). Evaluation of energy wasle in newborns and infants presentinh with sepsis. Clinica Nutrition. Barcelona.
NLMFeferbaum R, Cardoso AL, Okay TS, Diniz EMA, Vaz FAC. Evaluation of energy wasle in newborns and infants presentinh with sepsis. Clinica Nutrition. 2002 ; 21 32.
VancouverFeferbaum R, Cardoso AL, Okay TS, Diniz EMA, Vaz FAC. Evaluation of energy wasle in newborns and infants presentinh with sepsis. Clinica Nutrition. 2002 ; 21 32.
- Analysis of the use of interleukin 6 and 8 and C-reactive protein for the diagnosis and therapeutic follow-up of newborns with late onset sepsis admitted to the neonatal intensive care unit in São Paulo, Brazil
- Interleucina 6 e proteína C reativa no diagnóstico de sepse tardia no recém-nascido
- Use of interleukin 6 and 8 for the diagnosis of newborns with late onset sepsis
- Comparative study between interleukin 6 and C-reactive protein in the diagnosis and therapeutic follow-up of newborn infants with late onset sepsis
- Hospital malnutrition and inflammatory response in critically ill children and adolescents admitted to a tertiary intensive care unit
- Frequency of the 'delta'F508 mutation in 108 cystic fibrosis patients in São Paulo: comparison with reported brasilian data
- Clinical significance of cerebrospinal fluid TNF-alpha and IL-6 concentrations for prognosis in memingitis
- Vancomycin monitoring in term newborns: comparison of peak and trough serum concentrations determined by high performance liquid chromatography and fluorescence polarization immunoassay
- Monitoring the treatment of sepsis with vancomycin in term newborn infants
- The new mutation L321F in Candida albicans ERG11 gene may be associated with fluconazole resistance
Informações sobre o Citescore
|Biblioteca||Cód. de barras||Núm. de chamada|
|FM||10700085874-S||BCSEP 2002 312|
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas