Sources of IFN-'gama' for liver protection against T. cruzi infection (2005)
- USP affiliated authors: MOSIG, JOSE MARIA ALVAREZ - ICB ; LIMA, MARIA REGINA D'IMPERIO - ICB
- USP Schools: ICB; ICB
- Subjects: IMUNOLOGIA
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Resumos
- Conference titles: Meeting of the Brazilian Society of Immunology
ABNTSARDINHA, L. R.; ELIAS, R. M.; MOSCA, T.; D'IMPÉRIO LIMA, Maria Regina; MOSIG, José Maria Alvarez. Sources of IFN-'gama' for liver protection against T. cruzi infection. Anais.. São Pedro: Brazilian Society of Immunology, 2005.
APASardinha, L. R., Elias, R. M., Mosca, T., D'Império Lima, M. R., & Mosig, J. M. A. (2005). Sources of IFN-'gama' for liver protection against T. cruzi infection. In Resumos. São Pedro: Brazilian Society of Immunology.
NLMSardinha LR, Elias RM, Mosca T, D'Império Lima MR, Mosig JMA. Sources of IFN-'gama' for liver protection against T. cruzi infection. Resumos. 2005 ;
VancouverSardinha LR, Elias RM, Mosca T, D'Império Lima MR, Mosig JMA. Sources of IFN-'gama' for liver protection against T. cruzi infection. Resumos. 2005 ;
- IFN-γ priming effects on the maintenance of effector memory CD4(+) T cells and on phagocyte function: evidences from infectious diseases
- Comparative analysis of activation phenotype, proliferation and ifn-γ production by spleen nk1.1+ and nk1.1- t-cells during plasmodium chabaudi as malaria.
- 'T IND.REG' depletion by anti-CD25 (PC61) MAb treatment does not change parasitaemia levels or acute phase tissue pathology in mice infected with Trypanosoma cruzi
- Which is the feature of NK1.'1 POT.+' T cells responding to acute Plasmodium chabaudi malaria?
- Influence of parasite load in memory T and B cell responses and in protective immunity against Plasmodium chabaudi as blood stages
- CD1d-restricted 'CD4 POT. +' 'NK1.1 POT. +' T cells are a major source of IFN-'gama' during acute Plasmodium chabaudi AS malaria
- At the acute phase of Trypanosoma cruzi infection, intrahepatic 'gama' 'delta'-T cells bearing NK-T markers are not CD1-restricted
- Flow cytometry analysis of red blood cells reinvasion by Plasmodium chabaudi chabaudi (AJ) shows cross-strain reinvasion inhibition in drug-cured and self-cured P. chabaudi chabaudi asinfected mice
- The role of IL-7 during polyclonal lymphocyte activation induced by P. chabaudi infection
- Expression of CD45RB and CD45RC isoform by spleen lymphocytes during experimental acute and chronic T cruzi infection
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas