Matrizes de sentido: a organização do mundo humano e a comunicação transcultural nas sociedades ocidentais (2006)
- USP affiliated authors: MARCOVITCH, ELIZABETH SPEERS - ECA
- USP Schools: ECA
- Sigla do Departamento: CCA
- Subjects: TEORIA DA COMUNICAÇÃO; PSICOLOGIA DA COMUNICAÇÃO; LINGUAGEM
- Language: Português
- Abstract: This work is a reflection about the possibility of existence of the matrices of sense, that organize the meaning of the discursive language, regardless of epoch, language or social group, in a constant and a temporal way, allowing different texts enounce, in a hidden way, messages always with the same content. The study was based in theories which consider the linguistic structure as the unremitting paradigm of the generative processes of the subject and his social medium, allowing them to be regarded as parallels interactive in concomitant dialectic construction. The subjectivity was analyzed considering psychoanalytic, psychological, sociological and philosophical aspects, always on the light of the linguistic structure, as well as, the social organizations, its institutions, the ideologies and the logic organization attributed to reality, were also researched considering the language as the generative and supportive bases of these phenomenons. Therefore, the subjectivity, the social organizations and the ideologies were studied as products of the linguistic interaction, which made possible the comparison among famous and typical texts extracted from each one of the five Historical Ages of the Occident, all with a same theme: love amongst couples. The analyses enhanced the existence of structural organization acting under the discursive sequences, guiding thoughts and actions of the western man, attributing a mythical sense to reality which determines the way hethinks and acts. It could be demonstrated, throughout the work, that there is an unremitting organization of sense of the speeches, generating a continuum behavior in the western civilization, through the ages, that comes shaping subject, society and culture under the same structural bases, to ascribe, by orally and writing verbal communication, a certain logic to reality
- Data da defesa: 19.09.2006
ABNTMARCOVITCH, Elisabeth Speers; MOTTER, Maria Lourdes. Matrizes de sentido: a organização do mundo humano e a comunicação transcultural nas sociedades ocidentais. 2006.Universidade de São Paulo, São Paulo, 2006.
APAMarcovitch, E. S., & Motter, M. L. (2006). Matrizes de sentido: a organização do mundo humano e a comunicação transcultural nas sociedades ocidentais. Universidade de São Paulo, São Paulo.
NLMMarcovitch ES, Motter ML. Matrizes de sentido: a organização do mundo humano e a comunicação transcultural nas sociedades ocidentais. 2006 ;
VancouverMarcovitch ES, Motter ML. Matrizes de sentido: a organização do mundo humano e a comunicação transcultural nas sociedades ocidentais. 2006 ;
|Biblioteca||Cód. de barras||Núm. de chamada|
|ECA||20100039500||t301.16 M321m e.2|
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas