B-1 cells participate in 1-DAY BCG-induced pulmonary lesions in mice (2006)
- USP affiliated authors: MARIANO, MARIO - ICB
- USP Schools: ICB
- Subjects: IMUNOLOGIA
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: Introduction and Objective: It has been established in our laboratory that B-1 cells that reside in peritoneal and pleural cavities proliferate in culture of adherent peritoneal cells. It has also been demonstrated that B-1 cells migrate to an acute inflammatory milieu and differentiate into macrophage-like mononuclear phagocytes, provisionally called "lymphophage". These data led us to investigate the possible participation of these cells in Mycobacterium bovis bacillus Calmette-Guerin-induced granulomatous inflammation. Methods and Results: To approach this issue, we assessed the presence of B-1 cells in bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL) from three groups of 5 BALB/c mice: the first group was intratracheally infected with BCG (106 CFU in 50 L / animal), the second group was intratracheally injected with PBS, and the third group was not infected. BALs were taken in pools, within 1 day after infection with BCG. BALs from PBS inoculated and non-injected mice did not contain B-1 cells. Conversely, a small - yet clear - proportion of IgM+CD5+CD11b+F4/80+ cells (B-1 cells) were characterized in the BAL from BCGinfected mice. Conclusion: These preliminary results demonstrate that B-1 cells migrate to BCG-induced pulmonary lesions within only 1 day post-infection.
- Título do periódico: Abstracts
- Conference titles: Meeting of the Brazilian Society for Immunology
ABNTRUSSO, R T; LOPES, J D; MARIANO, Mario. B-1 cells participate in 1-DAY BCG-induced pulmonary lesions in mice. Anais.. São Paulo: [s.n.], 2006.
APARusso, R. T., Lopes, J. D., & Mariano, M. (2006). B-1 cells participate in 1-DAY BCG-induced pulmonary lesions in mice. In Abstracts. São Paulo.
NLMRusso RT, Lopes JD, Mariano M. B-1 cells participate in 1-DAY BCG-induced pulmonary lesions in mice. Abstracts. 2006 ;
VancouverRusso RT, Lopes JD, Mariano M. B-1 cells participate in 1-DAY BCG-induced pulmonary lesions in mice. Abstracts. 2006 ;
- Isolation and culture of murine B1A cells
- Evidences that macrophage deactivating factor secreted by epithelioid macrophages in the calcium binding protein mrp-14
- GP43, the main antigenic component of Paracoccidioides brasiliensis, spontaneously induces the idiotypic cascade
- Regulacao genetica da cinetica de macrofagos inflamatorios
- Ativacao de macrofagos pela 1,3-b glucana
- Modulating macrophage (mmo) in mouse carrageen - induced pleurisy
- Mycobacterium leprae inibe a atividade fagocitaria de macrofagos inflamatorios: participacao de lipideos bacterianos no fenomeno
- Cinética da reação inflamatória induzida pela Carragenina na bexiga natatória de Oreochromis miloticus
- Morphological aspects of free floating schistosoma egg granulomata in the peritoneal cavity of infected mice
- Pharmacological characterization of polycation - induced rat hind-paw oedema
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas