Design of directed acyclic graph multiclass structures (2007)
- USP affiliated authors: CARVALHO, ANDRÉ CARLOS PONCE DE LEON FERREIRA DE - ICMC
- USP Schools: ICMC
- Subjects: COMPUTAÇÃO BIOINSPIRADA
- Language: Inglês
Título: Neural Network World
Citescore - 2017: 0.75
SJR - 2017: 0.162
SNIP - 2017: 0.514
ABNTLORENA, Ana Carolina; CARVALHO, André Carlos Ponce de Leon Ferreira. Design of directed acyclic graph multiclass structures. Neural Network World[S.l.], v. 17, n. 6, p. 657-673, 2007.
APALorena, A. C., & Carvalho, A. C. P. de L. F. (2007). Design of directed acyclic graph multiclass structures. Neural Network World, 17( 6), 657-673.
NLMLorena AC, Carvalho ACP de LF. Design of directed acyclic graph multiclass structures. Neural Network World. 2007 ; 17( 6): 657-673.
VancouverLorena AC, Carvalho ACP de LF. Design of directed acyclic graph multiclass structures. Neural Network World. 2007 ; 17( 6): 657-673.
- Automatic selection of learning bias for active sampling
- Selecting collaborative filtering algorithms using metalearning
- Interdisciplinaridade da ciência de dados
- Special issue SOCO13-JAL [Editorial]
- Using multi-objective artificial immune systems to find core collections based on molecular markers
- Using the one-vs-one decomposition to improve the performance of class noise filters via an aggregation strategy in multi-class classification problems
- Filter feature selection for one-class classification
- Multi-objective optimization for plant germplasm collection conservation of genetic resources based on molecular variability
- Evaluation methodology for multiclass novelty detection algorithms
- Evolving decision trees with beam search-based initialization and lexicographic multi-objective evaluation
Informações sobre o Citescore
|Biblioteca||Cód. de barras||Núm. de chamada|
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas