Nuclear structure of `ANTPOT.94 Tc´ (1978)
- USP affiliated authors: MADHAVARAO, NARAYANARAO - IF
- USP Schools: IF
- Subjects: FÍSICA; ESTRUTURA NUCLEAR
- Language: Inglês
ABNTRAO, M. N.; MASSOLO, C P; FORTIER, S; MAISON, J M. Nuclear structure of `ANTPOT.94 Tc´. [S.l: s.n.], 1978.
APARao, M. N., Massolo, C. P., Fortier, S., & Maison, J. M. (1978). Nuclear structure of `ANTPOT.94 Tc´. São Paulo: IFUSP.
NLMRao MN, Massolo CP, Fortier S, Maison JM. Nuclear structure of `ANTPOT.94 Tc´. 1978 ;
VancouverRao MN, Massolo CP, Fortier S, Maison JM. Nuclear structure of `ANTPOT.94 Tc´. 1978 ;
- Beta decays of 'ANTPOT.151 YB', 'ANTPOT.151 TM' and 'ANTPOT.149 HO' ; systematic of neutron states in n =83 nuclei
- Estados análogos isobáricos dos núcleos da camada f-p
- Krypton and xenon fractionation in North American tektites
- Lowfrequency anamaly in 'ANTPOT.1720S'moment of inertia
- Study of collectivity in 'ANTPOT.172 W' at high spins by lifetime measurements
- 'ANTPOT.218 RA' 'ALFA' reduced width and its consequences for 'ALFA' clustering in the heavy elements
- Transition quadrupole moments of high-spin states in 'ANTPOT.172 W' and their implications for the interpretation of band crossing in the light isoptopes of w to pt
- Single particle states in 'ANTPOT.151 TM' and 'ANTPOT.151 ER': systematics of neutron states in n =83 nuclei
- Transition quadrupole moments of high spin states in 'ANTPOT.170 W'
- Loss of collectivity at high spin in 'ANTPOT.172 W' and a three-band interpretation of first yrast upbends
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas