- USP affiliated authors: BIRGIN, ERNESTO JULIAN GOLDBERG - IME
- USP Schools: IME
- Subjects: OTIMIZAÇÃO MATEMÁTICA
- Language: Inglês
Título: Computational Optimization and Applications
Citescore - 2017: 1.69
SJR - 2017: 1.127
SNIP - 2017: 1.348
ABNTBIRGIN, Ernesto Julian Goldberg. Preface. Computational Optimization and Applications[S.l: s.n.], 2010.
APABirgin, E. J. G. (2010). Preface. Computational Optimization and Applications. New York.
NLMBirgin EJG. Preface. Computational Optimization and Applications. 2010 ; 46( 2): 189-191.
VancouverBirgin EJG. Preface. Computational Optimization and Applications. 2010 ; 46( 2): 189-191.
- Packing ellipsoids by nonlinear optimization
- Evaluation complexity for nonlinear constrained optimization using unscaled kkt conditions and highorder models
- On acceleration schemes and the choice of subproblem’s constraints in augmented Lagrangian methods
- Packing circles within ellipses
- Augmented Lagrangians with possible infeasibility and finite termination for global nonlinear programming
- Foreword special issue dedicated to selected surveys in nonlinear programming. [Apresentação]
- Generating unconstrained two-dimensional non-guillotine cutting patterns by a Recursive Partitioning Algorithm
- Symmetry-breaking constraints for packing identical rectangles within polyhedra
- Preface: Special issue on nonlinear programming dedicated to the ALIO-INFORMS Joint International Meeting 2010
- A nonlinear programming model with implicit variables for packing ellipsoids
Informações sobre o Citescore
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas