Enablers and inhibitors of integration between IT and AT (2010)
- USP affiliated authors: PEREIRA, SERGIO LUIZ - EP ; DIAS, EDUARDO MARIO - EP
- USP Schools: EP; EP
- Subjects: AUTOMAÇÃO
- Language: Inglês
- ISBN: 978-960-474-157-1
- Título do periódico: Proceedings: ISPRA'10
- Conference titles: International Conference on Signal Processing, Robotics and Automation
ABNTZÜGE, Claudia Tomie Yukishima; PEREIRA, Sérgio Luiz; DIAS, Eduardo Mario. Enablers and inhibitors of integration between IT and AT. Anais.. Cambridge: WSEAS, 2010.
APAZüge, C. T. Y., Pereira, S. L., & Dias, E. M. (2010). Enablers and inhibitors of integration between IT and AT. In Proceedings: ISPRA'10. Cambridge: WSEAS.
NLMZüge CTY, Pereira SL, Dias EM. Enablers and inhibitors of integration between IT and AT. Proceedings: ISPRA'10. 2010 ;
VancouverZüge CTY, Pereira SL, Dias EM. Enablers and inhibitors of integration between IT and AT. Proceedings: ISPRA'10. 2010 ;
- Methodologies and Techniques to preventive control of Dangerous Cargo Mass Notification & Advisory System
- Information technology as a management tool in automation processes of sanitation facilities
- An approach in the classification of automation levels for multi-cargo ports
- Port operation: increase of automated systems, decline of workforce jobs?
- Traction control algorithm development for energy regeneration subway - ACTREM: energy efficiency improvement of traction rail systems
- Development and application of an expert system with real time learning operability for automated industrial and portuary systems
- Proposal of a information system guided to administration of hydric supply systems
- Automation and management using intelligent instrumentation and field networks in the water treatment process automation
- Implementation of track and Trace System for Medication in the Largest Hospital Complex in Brazil
- Integrated management and optimization of the sanitation cycle using intelligent automation systems and communication networks
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas