Effect of benfotiamine on the apoptosis rate of murine pancreatic islets (2007)
- USP affiliated authors: GIANNELLA, MARIA LUCIA CARDILLO CORREA - FM
- USP Schools: FM
- Subjects: RESUMOS (SIMPÓSIOS); APOPTOSE; PANCREATOPATIAS (FISIOPATOLOGIA)
- Language: Inglês
- Conference titles: Simpósio avanços em pesquisas médicas
Citescore - 2017: 1.44
SJR - 2017: 0.536
SNIP - 2017: 0.884
ABNTCOSTA, F. S. L.; COIMBRA, C. N.; GIANNELLA, M. L. Corrêa. Effect of benfotiamine on the apoptosis rate of murine pancreatic islets. Clinics[S.l: s.n.], 2007.
APACosta, F. S. L., COIMBRA, C. N., & Giannella, M. L. C. (2007). Effect of benfotiamine on the apoptosis rate of murine pancreatic islets. Clinics. São Paulo.
NLMCosta FSL, COIMBRA CN, Giannella MLC. Effect of benfotiamine on the apoptosis rate of murine pancreatic islets. Clinics. 2007 ; 62 S182.
VancouverCosta FSL, COIMBRA CN, Giannella MLC. Effect of benfotiamine on the apoptosis rate of murine pancreatic islets. Clinics. 2007 ; 62 S182.
- Complicações hiperglicêmicas agudas do diabete melito em adultos
- Subcutaneous and visceral adipose tisseu circardian clocks genes are differentially related to obesity in two periods of the day
- Association of a polymorphism in the glutamate-cysteine ligase catalytic subunit gene wiht chronic kidney disease stages 3 to 5 in type 1 diabetes mellitus: case reports
- Association between tumor GHSR-IA mRNA expression and in vivo response to GHRP-6 in patients with ACTH-dependent Cushing`s syndrome
- Expression of Clock Genes in Human Subcutaneous and Visceral Adipose Tissues
- Diabete melito tipo 1 - tratamento
- Continuous glucose monitoring system: dawn period calibration does not change accuracy
- Ritmos circadianos e obesidade
- Apoptosis rate and transcriptional response of pancreatic islets exposed to the PPAR gamma agonist Pioglitazone
- Evalution of the expression of incretin receptors in rat pancreatic islets explosed to human amylin and to lipotoxicity
Informações sobre o Citescore
|Biblioteca||Cód. de barras||Núm. de chamada|
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas