Sensing allergic inflammation (2011)
- USP affiliated authors: RUSSO, MOMTCHILO - ICB
- USP Schools: ICB
- Subjects: IMUNOLOGIA
- Language: Inglês
- Conference titles: The world congress on inflammation
Título: Clinical Immunology
Citescore - 2017: 3.22
SJR - 2017: 1.478
SNIP - 2017: 0.924
ABNTRUSSO, Momtchilo. Sensing allergic inflammation. Inflammation Research[S.l: s.n.], 2011.
APARusso, M. (2011). Sensing allergic inflammation. Inflammation Research. Paris.
NLMRusso M. Sensing allergic inflammation. Inflammation Research. 2011 ; 60 S30 res. SP-26.
VancouverRusso M. Sensing allergic inflammation. Inflammation Research. 2011 ; 60 S30 res. SP-26.
- Propriedades gerais do sistema imune
- Macrophage activation and cytokinine production induced by staphylococcal superantigen (SEB): the role of interferon-g
- Cytotoxic activity of BCG-activated macrophages against L929 tumor cells is nitric oxide-dependent
- Induction of immune deviation on oral tolerance by leukotrienes inhibition
- Role of toll-like receptor 4in neutrophil migration impairment in polymicrobial infection sepsis
- Decreased susceptibility to nasal tolerance in mice fed an amino acid-based protein-free diet in a murine model of asthma
- A model of TH1 cell-mediated lung inflammation
- The effects of lipopolysaccharide (LPS) on leukocyte migration and macrophage disappearence reaction:: role of toll-like receptor 4, MYD88 signaling and nitric oxide production
- Ovalbumins and Blomia tropicalis antigens but not Hen-Egg white lysozyme are suitable antigens for the induction of allergic airway inflammation
- Characterization of the respiratory burst of inflammatory cells obtained in two models of lung inflammation
Informações sobre o Citescore
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas