Unintegrated parton distributions in nuclei (2013)
- USP affiliated authors: NAVARRA, FERNANDO SILVEIRA - IF
- USP Schools: IF
- Subjects: CROMODINÂMICA QUÂNTICA; FENOMENOLOGIA DAS PARTICULAS ELEMENTARES
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: We study how unintegrated parton distributions in nuclei can be calculated from the corresponding integrated partons using the EPS09 parametrization. The role of nuclear e ects is presented in terms of the ratio RA = uPDFA=A PDFN for both large and small x domains.
ABNTOLIVEIRA, Emmanuel Grave de; MARTIN, A D; NAVARRA, Fernando Silveira; RYSKINA, M G. Unintegrated parton distributions in nuclei. [S.l: s.n.], 2013.
APAOliveira, E. G. de, Martin, A. D., Navarra, F. S., & Ryskina, M. G. (2013). Unintegrated parton distributions in nuclei. São Paulo.
NLMOliveira EG de, Martin AD, Navarra FS, Ryskina MG. Unintegrated parton distributions in nuclei. 2013 ;
VancouverOliveira EG de, Martin AD, Navarra FS, Ryskina MG. Unintegrated parton distributions in nuclei. 2013 ;
- Exclusive processes with a leading neutron in ep collisions
- Exclusive'úpsilon' photoproduction in hadronic collisions at CERN LHC energies
- Baryon stopping in the color glass condensate formalism: aphenomenological study
- Exclusive vector meson production with a leading neutron in photon - hadron interactions at hadronic colliders
- Compact stars with strongly coupled quark matter in a strong magnetic field
- Exclusive heavy vector meson photoproduction in hadronic collisions at the LHC: predictions of the color glass condensate model for run 2 energies
- Double vector meson production in the international linear collider
- On the rapidity dependence of the average transverse moment um in hadronic collisions
- Bound states in a strong magnetic field
- Charm production in double parton scattering at the LHC
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas