Some surprising results of the kohn-sham density functional (2014)
- USP affiliated authors: FERREIRA, LUIZ GUIMARAES - IF
- USP Schools: IF
- Subjects: SEMICONDUTORES; FÍSICA DA MATÉRIA CONDENSADA
- Language: Inglês
ABNTFERREIRA, Luiz Guimarães; MARQUES, M.; TELES, L. K.; PELÁ, R. R. Some surprising results of the kohn-sham density functional. [S.l: s.n.], 2014.
APAFerreira, L. G., Marques, M., Teles, L. K., & Pelá, R. R. (2014). Some surprising results of the kohn-sham density functional. São Paulo.
NLMFerreira LG, Marques M, Teles LK, Pelá RR. Some surprising results of the kohn-sham density functional. 2014 ;
VancouverFerreira LG, Marques M, Teles LK, Pelá RR. Some surprising results of the kohn-sham density functional. 2014 ;
- Mecânica estatística de compostos intermetálicos
- Recent Progress on LDA-1/2 method for gap correction
- Theoretical study of the double doping of GaN and ZnO with transition metals
- Theoretical study `GaAs IND.1-X´`Bi IND.X´ semiconductor alloy
- Disorder effects of codoped GaN based diluted magnetic semiconductors: antiferromagnetism with spin polarization
- Accurate electronic band gap and electron e®ective masses of AlGaN and InGaN from LDA-1/2 calculations
- New and surprising results of the LDA-1/2 method
- Accurate band gaps of 'AL''GA'N, 'IN''GA'N, and 'AL''IN'N alloys calculations based on LDA-1/2 approach
- First-principles calculations of the phase diagrams of noble metals: 'CU'-'AU', 'CU'-'AG', and 'AG'-'AU'
- Application of the variational cellular method to semiconductors: the 'ZNS' case
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas