Cosmology from cosmic shear with DES science verication data (2015)
- USP affiliated authors: LIMA, MARCOS VINICIUS BORGES TEIXEIRA - IF
- USP Schools: IF
- Subjects: CLUSTERS; CROMODINÂMICA QUÂNTICA
- Language: Inglês
ABNTABBOTT, T.; LIMA, Marcos Vinicius Borges Teixeira. Cosmology from cosmic shear with DES science verication data. [S.l: s.n.], 2015.
APAAbbott, T., & Lima, M. V. B. T. (2015). Cosmology from cosmic shear with DES science verication data. São Paulo.
NLMAbbott T, Lima MVBT. Cosmology from cosmic shear with DES science verication data. 2015 ;
VancouverAbbott T, Lima MVBT. Cosmology from cosmic shear with DES science verication data. 2015 ;
- Structure formation and cosmic acceleration
- Comparing Dark Energy Survey and HST –CLASH observations of the galaxy cluster RXC J2248.7–4431: implications for stellar mass versus dark matter
- Joint measurement of lensing-galaxy correlations using SPT and DES SV data
- Optical-SZE scaling relations for DES optically selected clusters within the SPT-SZ survey
- Super-sample covariance approximations and partial sky coverage
- The SDSS-IV extended baryon oscillation spectroscopic survey: overview and early data
- Joint measurement of lensing–galaxy correlations using SPT and DES SV data
- Cosmic shear measurements with dark energy survey science verification data
- Cross-correlation of gravitational lensing from DES science verification data with SPT and planck lensing.
- Supplement: "localization and broadband follow-up of the gravitational-wave transient GW150914" (2016, ApJL, 826, L13)
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas