Dual symmetry in a generalized Maxwell theory (2016)
- USP affiliated authors: BRANDT, FERNANDO TADEU CALDEIRA - IF ; FRENKEL, JOSIF - IF
- USP Schools: IF; IF
- Subjects: PARTÍCULAS ELEMENTARES; ELETRODINÂMICA
- Language: Inglês
ABNTBRANDT, Fernando Tadeu Caldeira; MCKEON, D. G. C.; FRENKEL, Josif. Dual symmetry in a generalized Maxwell theory. [S.l: s.n.], 2016.
APABrandt, F. T. C., McKeon, D. G. C., & Frenkel, J. (2016). Dual symmetry in a generalized Maxwell theory. São Paulo.
NLMBrandt FTC, McKeon DGC, Frenkel J. Dual symmetry in a generalized Maxwell theory. 2016 ;
VancouverBrandt FTC, McKeon DGC, Frenkel J. Dual symmetry in a generalized Maxwell theory. 2016 ;
- Transport equation and hard thermal loops in noncommutative Yang-Mills theory
- Two-loop corrections to the topological mass term in thermal 'QED IND.3'
- Retarded thermal greens functions and forward scattering amplitudes at two loops
- Transport equation for the photon Wigner operator in non-commutative QED
- Resummation of infrared divergences in the free-energy of spin-two fields
- Hard thermal loops in static background ﬁelds
- Thermal matter and radiation in a gravitational field
- Effective actions for braaten-pisarski resummation
- Behavior of the thermal gluon self-energy in the Coulomb gauge
- Instabilities in thermal gravity with a cosmological constant
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas