Mast cells produce nitric oxide along with phagocytosis of C. albicans (2016)
- USP affiliated authors: CUNHA, FERNANDO DE QUEIROZ - FMRP ; LARA, VANESSA SOARES - FOB
- USP Schools: FMRP; FOB
- Subjects: CANDIDA ALBICANS; ÓXIDO NÍTRICO; FAGOCITOSE; MASTÓCITOS
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Journal of Applied Oral Science
- Volume/Número/Paginação/Ano: v. 24, sp. issue, p. 205, abst. ES029, 2016.
- Conference titles: COB - Congresso Odontológico de Bauru "Prof. Dr. Aquira Ishikiriama"
Título: Journal of Applied Oral Science
Citescore - 2017: 1.73
SJR - 2017: 0.645
SNIP - 2017: 1.004
ABNTMACEDO, Beatriz Gomes; PINKE, Karen Henriette; LIMA, Heliton Gustavo de; CUNHA, Fernando Queiroz; LARA, Vanessa Soares. Mast cells produce nitric oxide along with phagocytosis of C. albicans. Journal of Applied Oral Science[S.l: s.n.], 2016.
APAMacedo, B. G., Pinke, K. H., Lima, H. G. de, Cunha, F. Q., & Lara, V. S. (2016). Mast cells produce nitric oxide along with phagocytosis of C. albicans. Journal of Applied Oral Science. Bauru.
NLMMacedo BG, Pinke KH, Lima HG de, Cunha FQ, Lara VS. Mast cells produce nitric oxide along with phagocytosis of C. albicans. Journal of Applied Oral Science. 2016 ; 24 205.
VancouverMacedo BG, Pinke KH, Lima HG de, Cunha FQ, Lara VS. Mast cells produce nitric oxide along with phagocytosis of C. albicans. Journal of Applied Oral Science. 2016 ; 24 205.
- Dentin-induced in vivo inflammatory response and in vitro activation of murine macrophages
- Mast cells phagocyte Candida albicans and produce nitric oxide by mechanisms involving TLR2 and Dectin-1
- Dentin sialoprotein and phosphoprotein induce neutrophil recruitment a mechanism dependent on IL-1(beta), TNF-(alfa), and CXC chemokines
- Morphologic evaluation and expression of matrix metalloproteinases-2 and 9 and nitric oxide during experimental periodontal disease in rat
- Cytokine and chemokine response of bone cells after dentin challenge in vitro
- Macrophages and mast cells control the neutrophil migration induced by dentin proteins
- Differential expression of chemokines and chemokine receptors in inflammatory periapical diseases
- Aging does not affect the ability of human monocyte-derived dendritic cells to phagocytose Candida albicans
- Immunosenescence and dendritic cells: role of TLR2 and TLR4 in phagocytosis and no production against Candida albicans
- A influência de neutrófilos sanguíneos na predisposição à estomatite por dentadura envolvendo Candida albicans
Informações sobre o Citescore
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas